Sign up to be notified of the latest happenings via our email alert system.
Thank you for your submission, stay tuned for more updates from The Keg Royalties Income Fund.
February 15th 2009
The Keg Royalties Income Fund 2008 Distribution Taxation
For 2008, approximately 94.51% of distributions made are considered taxable to Unitholders, with the remaining 5.49% of distributions considered a return of capital.